Search This Blog

Microsoft Word: Install bibliography styles

  • Download the bibliography style from bibword (I download and install "IEEE-Reference Order" style)
  • On Windows, copy/move the style (.xsl) file to [winword.exe directory]\Bibliography\Style\ directory.
  • On Mac OS X, copy/move the style (.xsl) file to Microsoft\ Word.app/Contents/Resources/Style/ directory:
    sudo cp IEEE-Reference.xsl /Applications/Microsoft\ Office\ 2011/Microsoft\ Word.app/Contents/Resources/Style/
  • Now you can select the new style: activate "Document Elements" tab then select it in the "References" section.

2 comments:

  1. I want to install Harvard Style . But I Can't download it. Because Bib word site not work.What do I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I want to know this too. I also need Harvard style

    ReplyDelete