Search This Blog

developer's life

  • When the app goes into beta and the first bug reports arrive



  • When I go off for the weekend while everyone else is still trying to fix bugs



  • When I apply a new CSS for the first time



  • When the project manager enters the office



  • When I'm deploying code to production



  • When I try to fix a bug at 3 in the morning



  • When my regex returned exactly what I expected



  • When the boss is looking for someone to urgently fix a difficult bug



  • When a thing that worked on Friday no longer works on Monday



  • When the code that I have not tested on dev works perfectly in production



  • When my script finally worked



  • When I show the boss that I have finally fixed this bug



  • When I return to development of my code that wasn't commented



  • When the boss announces a bonus if the project is completed before the deadline



  • When the client tries to click on the mockups



  • When customer wants to change specification 2 days before pushing to production



  • When I am asked to continue work of a newbie colleague



  • When I'm told that my code is broken in production



  • When I manage to replace 200 lines of the algorithm by only 10 lines



  • When the project manager suddenly looks on my screen



  • When a newbie suggests to add a new feature to project

No comments:

Post a Comment